Our core aim is to provide children of all faiths and none with excellent educational provision within a caring and supportive Christian ethos. We have at the centre of our vision the belief that every child has a right to educational excellence through the provision of high quality schooling.
The Mulberry Tree CE MAT will deliver the following outcomes for our pupils:
- Support all children at primary stage, regardless of initial entry levels, to achieve national expectations of attainment and beyond
- Ensure our academies exceed floor targets and are secure above national standard
- Ensure all of our academies achieve, or are working towards, an Ofsted rating of ‘outstanding’ within a rigorous improvement plan.
In our Trust we believe:
- Everyone has something to offer
- We are on a shared journey, being there for each other and not feeling isolated
- Trust, honesty, empathy and social responsibility are the values that frame the work of our Academy Trust